Join us to help prove it is possible to make progress on critical issues regardless of our differences.
Become a Public Agenda Partner
Public Agenda Partners are those who, by virtue of donating $1000 or more, are standing up for progress on our most urgent and challenging issues.
As a member of the Public Agenda Partners, you will play a valuable role in giving people the means to move from conflict to dialogue and solutions that work for them.
You will be aligned with others who are countering divisiveness and spurring progress on the most challenging issues facing communities across the nation.
You will impact the way our country talks about and makes policy decisions.
Through your example you will motivate others to speak up and support meaningful and inclusive collaboration on our most pressing issues.
As a Public Agenda Partner, you will be recognized as follows:
- A welcome package with a subscription to our newsletter and issues e-mail blasts
- Your name listed (with your permission) on our Public Agenda Partners web page
- Exclusive invitations to meet with our Board of Directors and senior staff to learn about our latest work on education, health care and other issues, and to gain your input on future projects
- Exclusive invitations to special issues webinars
- Invitations for you and a guest to exclusive Public Agenda events concerning research findings and featuring distinguished presenters and guests
Please join the Public Agenda Partners today with your annual gift of $1,000, or support us with any size gift that you are able to make. Many choose to honor us by including Public Agenda in their estate plans.
How to Donate
To make a secure, online donation, please click here, or, if you prefer to give by mail, you may send a check payable to Public Agenda to:
6 East 39th Street, Floor 9
New York, NY 10016.
To learn more about the many ways to give, view our Ways To Give PDF, or call Missy Crissman at (212) 686-6610 with any questions you may have. You may also email Missy at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Agenda is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Please click here to view our latest IRS form 990. Thank you for your partnership with Public Agenda!