Please join us as we work to put an end to the same old, shrill debates with politicians and advocates on all sides of the issues who don't listen to each other, or the public.
Become a Public Agenda Partner
Public Agenda Partners is a leadership giving society at Public Agenda that honors our most distinguished $1,000-plus annual contributors who support a more honest, pragmatic and productive public debate.
As a member of the Public Agenda Partners, you will play a valuable role in keeping the public’s concerns – your concerns – at the forefront of national debate. You will help engage citizens in some of the most challenging issues facing communities across the nation. Through your example you will motivate others to speak up and support reasonable and informed public discussion on our most pressing issues.
As a member of the Public Agenda Partners, you will be recognized as follows:
- A welcome package with a subscription to our newsletter and issues e-mail blasts
- Your name listed (with your permission) on our Public Agenda Partners web page
- Exclusive invitations to coffee briefings with our senior research staff to learn about our latest study and survey initiatives, and to express your ideas about our focus
- Exclusive invitations to special issues webinars
- Invitations for you and a guest to exclusive Public Agenda events concerning research findings and featuring distinguished presenters and guests
Please join the Public Agenda Partners today with your annual gift of $1,000, or support us with any size gift that you are able to make. Many choose to honor us by including Public Agenda in their estate plans. We are pleased to include bequest donors of $25,000 or more as life members of the Public Agenda Partners.
How to Donate
To make a secure, online donation, please click here, or, if you prefer to give by mail, you may send a check payable to Public Agenda to:
6 East 39th Street, Floor 9
New York, NY 10016.
To learn more about the many ways to give, view our Ways To Give PDF, or call Pia Wallgren at (212) 686-6610 with any questions you may have. You may also email Pia at: email@example.com.
Public Agenda is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Please click here to view our latest IRS form 990. Thank you for your partnership with Public Agenda!